Selection – Screenshot & Crop
Selection Screenshot very simple
Welcome to DeshBD25, I hope you are well by the grace of God. By looking at the title of the post, you must be reading today’s help full post. Because you need selection screenshots as needed. No need to take extra screenshots.
Today we have these tips so that we can take screenshots of only as many parts as we need for selection screenshots. Let’s not talk too much today, so let’s go straight to the discussion on how we will do that.
Try reading the post with little attention. And try to understand, then you can easily take just as many screenshots as you need on your phone, without any hassle.
Selection Screenshot is now easier
First, download the app from the link below.
App size: 1md
Install the app after downloading it.
Follow the selection screenshot rules
1. Open the app after the installation is complete.
2. After opening the app, you will see an emoji in the middle, click there. Follow the screenshot if necessary.
3. Now click on Allow and give the app Allow.
4. Then click ok.
5. Then Permit drawing over other apps, turn it off and on.
6. Then click on Start now with the tick mark don’t show again.
7. Drop down the notification bar here and click on the selection.
8. Now just select the place where the screenshot is needed.
9. Then click on the tick mark below.
10. Now, look at your screenshot.